Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a word for electronic products that have become surplus, non-working or outdated, and have fundamentally reached the end of their useful life.
As per E-waste Rule 2016, the E waste is defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, complete or in part discarded as waste by the end user or bulk consumer.
E-waste also contains lethal and hazardous materials including lead, mercury, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the latent to leach into our soil and water.
Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled.
- Protects your environments – Safe recycling of outdated electronics encourages sound management of toxic chemicals such as mercury and lead.
- Conserves natural resources – Recycling recovers valued materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we reduce pollution, save energy, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by removing fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Help others – Donating your used electronics helps your community by passing on ready-to-use or repaired equipment to those who need it.
- Protect landfill space – E-waste is a rising waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is preserved.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Always look for info on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment management.
- Make sure that only official recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any equipment when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always detach the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against damage.
- Do not disassemble your electronic products on your own.
- Do not toss electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give E-waste to casual (Kabbadi) and disorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in trash bins along with municipal waste that eventually reaches landfills.
E-WASTE COLLECTION POINTS
We have sign an agreement with M/s. GLOBAL WASTE SOLUTION, who are an authorized dismantler and recycler having authorization from Haryana Pollution control board as our Recycler, who shall be responsible for all the EPR activities including collection transportation storage, segregation and dismantling and recycling with regards to our E Waste. PAN India basis transportation wll be handled by our Recyler’s logistic partner M/s. National Carrier. We will use our recycler’s collection points for channelization of the e-waste. We don’t have collection points in all the states but the collection points of neighboring state will collect the e -waste from nearby States. The states wise list of collection points are given below:
Details of Collection points already established by GLOBAL WASTE SOLUTION are as follows:-
|SL NO.||STATE||LOCATION||ADDRESS||GLOBAL WASTE REPRESENTATIVE||Global Waste Solution||Toll Free No.|
|1||WEST BENGAL||KOLKATA||Tirupati Apartment NO.G- 2, 165/1, Ashok Garh,Kolkata -700108||SOUVIK BANERJEE||9910259616||1800 -270 -7666|
|2||JHARKHAND||RANCHI||Shanti Vihar Colony Tiril Talab Kokar Ranchi Jharkhand Pin-834001||BIRENDRA KUMAR SHAW||8130111755||1800 -270 -7666|
|3||BIHAR||JAYNAGAR||Main Road Jaynagar Ward No.6 Near Mahadev Mandir Dist.-Madhubani Bihar Pin code-847226||ANJANI KUMAR JHA||8130520606||1800 -270 -7666|
|4||ORISSA||BHUBANESWAR||Kalyani Market Complex Unit- 8 Bhubaneswar Pin- 751008||MANOJ MAHAPATRA||9910259616||1800 -270 -7666|
|5||MADHYA PRADESH||UJJAIN||Shop No.8 Mahakal Dreams Mahakal Avenue Nagziri Dewas Road Ujjain MP Pincode-456010||SANJAY MISHRA||8130824447||1800 -270 -7666|
|6||ANDHRA PRADESH||SRIKAKULAM VIZAG||PO PYDIBHIMAVARAM,RANASTHALAM MANDALAM,SRIKAKULAM DIST,NEAR VIZAG A.P-532409||SUNIL KUMAR MISHRA||9560019270||1800 -270 -7666|
|7||TELANGANA||SECUNDERABAD||Plot N0.64,H.No-30-3/64,Military Diary Farm Road,Tirumalgheery,Secunderabad-500015||A.MADHAV REDDY||9650777210||1800 -270 -7666|
|8||TAMILNADU||CHENNAI||Ground Floor, Corner Plot Plot #587,MIG,1st Main Road ,MMDA,Mathur,Chennai-600068||K.DHILIP SINGH||9650800419||1800 -270 -7666|
|9||BANGALORE||KARNATAKA||NO.27,7th A CROSS,2ND A MAIN,CHIKKADINNA ATTUR LAYOUT ,YELAHANKA ,BANGALORE,KARNATAKA ,INDIA PIN CODE-560064||SAGAR SHETTY||9818272524||1800 -270 -7666|
|10||CHHATISGARH||KOTA BILASPUR||Shop No.4 ,Kargi Road,Kota Near State Bank Of India Bilaspur,Chhatisgarh PIN -495113||UMA SHANKAR SHAU||9971105934||1800 -270 -7666|
|11||ASSAM||GUWAHATI||Keshob Chandra Das Dargah Sharif Path,Ramnagar,Jyotikuchi,Sawkuchi, Kamrup ,Assam-781040||SOMIRAN DAS||9818145271||1800 -270 -7666|
|12||MEGHALAYA||SHILLONG||Laitumkhrah, shillong-793003 , Meghalaya||SANDIP KUMAR JENA||9818224669||1800 -270 -7666|
|13||MANIPUR||IMPHAL||Rabecca Shingtuidang, Near Penta PG Dewlanhland, Imphal East Pin-795001||RAJKUMAR KOIRENG SINGH||9818332436||1800 -270 -7666|
|14||Delhi||Delhi||Shop No.2, Ground Floor, Plot no.218, Lal dora Village Naharpur, Sector-7, Rohini, Delhi-110085||HIMANSHU||9871061361||1800 -270 -7666|
|15||Punjab||Hoshiarpur||WRW7+ 83C, KARRARI, PUNJAB 144222, INDIA||RAJESH KUMAR SHARMA||9871756262||1800 -270 -7666|
|16||Jammu||Jammu||UNNAMED ROAD, DIGIANA, PREET NAGAR, JAMMU, 180012||BALWINDER SINGH||9871762929||1800 -270 -7666|
|17||Himachal Pradesh||Kangra||banal bus stop, 4WFM+2HB, SH 27, SUNET KHAS, HIMACHAL PRADESH 176066 INDIA||SUSHIL KUMAR SHARMA||9971140353||1800 -270 -7666|
|18||Rajasthan||Jaipur||Shop No-1, Shiv Nagar, Murlipura, Shankar Colony, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302039||UDAY RAJ||9871933866||1800 -270 -7666|
|19||Maharashtra||Mumbai||D 43 JAGRUTI CHS, CHARKOP PLOT 275, SECTOR 2 KANDIVALI W, CHARKOP MARKET MUMBAI 400067||DEVENDRA AGARWAL||9650777025||1800 -270 -7666|
|20||Gujrat||Surat||Shop -5 GF, Sunrise Arcade, Govardhan BU-1 Village Velanja, Taluka : Kamrej, Distict: Surat||UMANG B KOLADIYA||9971137330||1800 -270 -7666|
|21||Haryana||Samalkha||Jairasi Road, Smalkha Teshil-Smalkha, Distt. Panipat-132101||BHUPENDRA SINGH||8527013002||1800 -270 -7666|